Thursday, December 5, 2013

More Testimonials from customers

More Testimonials from customers

More Testimonials from customers
7.1. I’m a wholesaler in my native country, I wrote it after the second time I been Yiwu China.
I’m a wholesaler in my native country, I wrote it after the second time I been Yiwu China, for more kinds of goods to be choose. The goods I ordered before are well-selling in our country, it’s all because of the unbeatable price and the quality is very well.
Yiwu city is really the paradise of the small commodity, any kinds of the goods can be found here, even some special small commodity you didn’t see before. Susie and Liv from Amanda Group helped me buy in the market, I’m major on the kitchenware wholesale, so we went to the third section of the Yiwu International Commodity.
I spend 4 days in Yiwu China, the Amanda Group help me to order the hotel–Ramada Plaza Yiwu, it’s a nice rest place there, the price is good, US$49 with internet, computer and breakfast, and the Ramada is 4 star worldwide business hotel, really a very good choice for business person.
If you also want to buy in Yiwu, Amanda Group is really a great guide agency that can give you the best service!
7.2. This trip I been here together with my father, we are the local seller in Poland, and this is the second time we been here.
This trip I been here together with my father, we are the local seller in Poland, and this is the second time we been here.
Arrived at Shanghai almost 13:00, we take a private car on our way to Yiwu, the driver is very kind, we can communicate even though not too much. Nearly 16:30 we been Yiwu, and went to the Yiwu Amanda Intl Group Ltd., again to meet Amanda, still a very nice person.
General talk about our schedule, and they drive us to the hotel which they help us to book. Everything begins the next day, we are a little familiar with the market for the second time here. Total 6 days stayed in Yiwu, we finished all our task, even to visit some other places in Yiwu.
And the couples Amanda and Oscar are so kind that help us arrange everything, let the days in Yiwu been easy. Also the Chinese meal is so nice. Thanks so much!