Thursday, December 5, 2013

Testimonials of Multi-language Advantages


Testimonials of Multi-language Advantages

multi language advantages
4.1 Ni Hao! I am from Belgium. 2 girls (Miss Catherine and Miss Florence) of Yiwu Amanda Group guide me in the market every time when I am in Yiwu. They are so nice. I talk with them in English, German and French. They teach me Chinese. No any language barrier. I like speaking Chinese very much. I bought a Chinese-English dictionary. Xie Xie!
4.2 We are from Spain. We import all kinds of toys from Yiwu market every year. Ms. Margarita speaks Spanish very well. Thank you for Yiwu Amanda Team’s help.
4.3 I am from Senegal. Our family has 2 convenience stores in our city. I can speak only a little English. I worried about language barrier before I came to Yiwu China. When I search “Yiwu Chine” in google.com and found YiwuEN.com, then I enjoyed my Yiwu trip.
4.4 We are jewelry and fashion accessories wholesaler in Italy. We cooperate with our agent Yiwu Amanda Group for 4 years. We have our own brand. We need Italian language marks, labels, inner boxes, manuals. Amanda Company does them very well every time.
4.5 We import shoes from Yiwu market and Jinjiang to Brazil. It is very difficult to find a reliable agent company which has employees who can speak Portuguese languages. We are lucky that we find Yiwu Amanda Group. They guide us in Yiwu market and help us in Jinjiang factories.